Location is Everything
Our one-, two-, and four-bedroom apartments are a short walk to Razorback Stadium so you won’t have to miss any home games. Enjoy easy access to your classes, libraries, museums, and university events from our student apartments. And, when you’re ready for a change, Dickson Street has plenty to do, and it’s within walking distance or a two-minute Uber/Lyft ride away.
University of Arkansas Attractions
- Sam M. Walton College of Business
- Jim and Joyce Faulkner Performing Arts Center
- Nanoscale Material Science and Engineering
- Frank Broyles Athletics Center
- Fay Jones School of Architecture and Design
- University of Arkansas Library
- University of Arkansas Theatre
- Donald W. Reynolds Razorback Stadium
- Bud Walton Arena
- Bogle Park
- Razorback Field
Learn more about off-campus living in Fayetteville near the University of Arkansas with a virtual or personal tour of The Cardinal at West Center. We can’t wait to show you around!